Department: Vendor Relations
Location: Waltham, MA
A Vendor Relations Specialist is responsible for all orders within their appointed geographic territory to ensure the efficient delivery of quality reports in a timely manner and provide quality customer service to vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor all open cases to ensure timely delivery of reports to clients.
- Monitor vendor performance regarding time service, responsiveness, fees and quality. Evaluate vendor performance, replacing non-performing vendors.
- Expand vendor network through consistent effort to recruit new vendors in areas of inadequate or poor coverage.
- Inform vendors of performance expectations and any new service expectations, policies, report types, requirements etc.
- Respond to all vendor and coworker inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist other employees when necessary.
- Seek out and report on information regarding competitors, prospects, clients and our industry that can be used to improve services, build competitive advantages and grow revenues.
- Assist in the training of new employees and co-workers learning new aspects of job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. College degree preferred
- Two years related work experience required
- Basic computer skills- Typing, knowledge of Internet and email required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.