This position has been filled – please check out our other open opportunities
Department: Resolution Services
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Resolution Services Appraiser is responsible for all aspects of report delivery requiring additional vendor quality support outside Pro Teck’s typical operational workflow / process. The primary role of the Resolution Services Appraiser is to provide timely and quality resolution as outlined by the SLAs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership of reports disputed by clients to be handled within SLAs
- Provide support to clients having trouble with completed resolutions by working closely with Client Managers and Client Relations
- Handle disputed appraisal products and escalated appraisal products as primary tasks
- Provide support to vendors having trouble completing revisions
- Research by checking online resources and/or calling assessor’s office
- Interview vendors, and other sources from local markets to verify data
- Provide feedback to management and IT to help improve Pro Teck’s order fulfillment platform
- Act as the bridge between Client Management, Quality Control and vendors
- Upgrade Quality issues to management as needed.
- Assist in filtering vendor network through assessment of vendor audit points
- Provide appropriate audit trending on each resolution
- Determine appropriate reassigning of orders
- Responsible for attending bi-weekly meetings and participate in on-going training/cross training
- Responsible for all continuing education courses and Pro Teck Learning Management assigned classes
- Maintain current state license or certification
- Assist department supervisor with any additional responsibilities that may arise
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7 + years of experience
- College Degree Required.
- Advanced degree Preferred
- Active Appraiser License in good standing
- Experience with prior resolution/reconciliation is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform work with accuracy, clarity, consistency and thoroughness
- Ability to plan, organize and analyze daily workload for optimum productivity
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and be a team player
- Effective in written and verbal analysis including persuasive analysis supporting the conclusion
- Strong problem solving and good judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external customers and a variety of situations
- High professional standards and ethics
- Maintain compliance with State and Industry regulations including Appraisal Independence
- Maintain a positive, professional business relationship with vendors, internal and external customers
Compensation and Benefits:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.