This position has been filled, please check out our other open positions.
Department: IT Infrastructure
Location: Waltham, MA
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. The SE responds to tickets, telephone calls, email, and all requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines for a majority of tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triage tickets for immediate resolution or transfer to another party
- Desktop support and installation of approved applications
- Desktop/Laptop imaging
- Moves, adds, deletes – computer equipment / VoIP phones
- Moves, adds, deletes – personnel / system security
- Remote diagnostics of employee and vendor home office machines and connectivity (web platform / applications / VPN / VOIP)
- Maintains office equipment such as printers, scanners, and fax machines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree
- 0-2 years related work experience required
- Advanced computer skills / Basic Networking
- Troubleshooting / Support ProValue platform
- Microsoft Office / Open Office /Agent/Client connectivity Diagnostics
- Anti-Virus /Anti-Spyware
- Configuring VOIP phones
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.