This position has been filled, please check out our other open positions.
Department: Human Resources & Business Adminstration
Location: Waltham, MA
The HR Generalist will serve as a program manager for highly visible projects that can directly impact the employee population at large in the areas of performance management, coaching, counseling, training and development. The emphasis is on the HR Generalist role but there is a some work supporting the training and development activities as well.
As HR generalist, this role will serve as a liaison for HR and training compliance, policy and procedure questions. Assist the Director of HR with performance management, career development, compensation, employee engagement initiatives and/or employee relations issues or programs, such as coaching and counseling employees at all levels. This role also entails assisting the Director of HR with special projects and tasks as needed.
In addition, this role will assist to ensure training compliance is met, assisting Director of HR to proactively identify training needs, present recommendations and then to develop and deliver learning solutions to address performance gaps within various business areas.
Relationship management is key to this role and this position will need to build strong business partnerships in an effort to build out HR programs and initiatives. Ability to establish metrics and reports is desired as this role will be responsible for overall quality and measurability of HR programs to define successful results/measurements tied to the business goals and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with compensation planning and training
- Assist with performance management and career develop programs and training initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring HR and company training compliance and needs are met.
- Assist HR Director with HR Communications
- Serve as an HR liaison for HR policy, procedures and related questions
- Coach, counsel and mentor employees and/or management team employees
- Assist with presenting various HR topic information to employees onsite and remotely
- Work with HR Director and business partners to identify and define HR programs and learning solution objectives to ensure the impact can be measured and add value to the company
- Provide HR metrics and effectiveness results to management
- Support LMS & HRIS systems
- Responsible for ensuring HR and company training compliance and needs are met
- Assist HR Director with special projects and tasks as needed
- Must be well organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in performance management, employee development, coaching, and counseling employees
- Minimum of 2 years of compensation experience
- Must have prior experience supporting employees locally and remotely
- Minimum of 5 years as an HR Generalist
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree, relevant certification(s) and education a plus
- Financial and/or business services experience preferred
- Experience with HR metrics and HR reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience with HR Systems, (LMS, HRIS)
- Prior experience with Kenxa, Skillsoft, and ADP Workforce a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform work with accuracy, clarity, consistency and thoroughness
- Ability to plan, organize, follow up and analyze daily workload for optimum productivity
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and be a team player
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively multi-task
- Must be well organized and strong follow-up skills
- Must be able to handle all employee related information of a sensitive and protected nature with the utmost level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and good judgment skills
- High professional standards and ethics
Compensation and Benefits:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.