Pro Teck, a national leader in residential real estate valuations, data and analytics, is looking to add to its team. Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies five years in a row, our growth has led to the following opportunity.
Job Title: Content Editor
Location: Waltham, MA
The Content Editor will create compelling content that is appealing to Pro Teck’s clients (banks and other financial institutions). Working with Marketing, Sales, Product Management and third party vendors, the Content Editor must have the proven ability to write clearly, knowledgeably and passionately on a number of topics via a variety of communication channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write original content for a residential real estate valuation company, including: blog posts, product descriptions, ebooks, promotional pages, emails and sell sheets
- All candidates will need to provide writing samples/portfolio during the interview process
- Proofread and edit copy
- Publish content using a CMS/Marketing automation platform system
- Research, edit, organize and maintain product and audience segment libraries
- Develop processes to improve content deliverables for ongoing product/promotion pipeline
- Enforce quality control for editorial content
- Assist Marketing Director and Manager as needed
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience marketing to financial institutions a plus
- 2-4 years editorial experience working as an editor, writer or content developer
- Bachelor’s degree required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.