This position has been filled, please check out our other open positions.
Department: Client Relations
Location: Waltham, MA
Client Relations is responsible for overall customer satisfaction and the support of Client Relations Managers and Directors in all of their assigned accounts based on their guidance and direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to all client inquiries in a timely manner
- Handles client order placement
- Responds to all Client Relations Manager’s requests as necessary
- Responds to all emails within designated email inbox
- Follows-up on outstanding customer issues as necessary
- Checks and supports on past due and on hold cases daily
- Works with internal teams for efficiencies
- Supports cross communication between internal and on site employees
- Assists client relations team outside own vertical as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Two years related work experience required
- Basic computer skills- Typing, knowledge of Internet and email required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume below. No phone calls please.